- The evolution of digital media has rendered DVDs almost extinct. We have stopped creating new DVDs.
DVDs STILL AVAILABLE
- PRICES: ONE DVD $29.95 + shipping 4.00
- OR TWO DVDs for 50.00 + 5.00 shipping
- we do mastercard or checks
- email orders: email@example.com
- or phone 902-863-1394
2 videos in 1 DVD
Live In Concert plus The Master of the Cape Breton Fiddle
- THE MASTER OF THE CAPE BRETON FIDDLE & IN CONCERT
- Buddy MacMaster was considered to be one of the finest traditional musicians in the Cape Breton style of fiddle music in the world. His neice Natalie MacMaster says her uncle has had more of an impact on the Cape Breton fiddle music scene than anyone else. Buddy is credited with bringing this form of Celtic fiddling music to the world stage. In 2000 he was awarded the Order of Canadafor his contributions to Canadian culture and in 2014 was awarded the Folk Alliance International Livetime Achievement Award.
A FAMILY TRADITION Cape Breton Stepdancing -instructional DVD
Perhaps the finest Stepdance teacher in Cape Breton, Mary Janet clearly and carefully teaches you all the major steps ……and if that’s not enough, she also teaches and demonstrates with fellow step dancers the classic Inverness square set.
- THE CABOT TRAIL
- CAPE BRETON MASTERPIECE
- A tour around the famous Cabot Trail
- the scenery, music, characters, all mixed together with Cape Breton music to paint a lively portrait of this visually and culturally rich part of Highland Nova Scotia.
- CAPE BRETON ISLAND Vol 1 & 2. TWO classic Seabright videos in one DVD
- a real taste of traditional Cape Breton PEOPLE LANDSCAPE AND CULTURE
OUT OF PRINT
- THE PIPES THE PIPES ARE CALLING
- A Journey in search of the bagpipes, from a Highland Cape Breton farm house, to pub session in Ireland, the biggest pipe band competition in Scotland, and the origins of piping at a castle in Central France and then back home to Nova Scotia. A fascinating look at the world of the bagpipe.
- As seen on Bravo TV
- FINISTERRE – Ends of the Earth Celtic Spain & France
A two part Journey into the music and culture of Celtic Europe – Galicia, Spain and Brittany, France. On the most westerly tip of both countries reaching out into the ocean is a place called Finisterre (end of the earth) – and home of Celts.
- Music in the Blood
- Follow a group
- of Cape Breton musicians as they return the lost art of highland fiddle music and stepdancing to South Uist in the Outer Hebrides